Owners Corporation insurance

The Owners Corporation has insurance covering the building and contents of the common area for property damage, theft and public liability.
This insurance also covers the building and fixtures in your apartment (for example kitchens, doors and walls), but not your contents and chattels, (for example carpets, light fittings and window coverings).

Other insurance

You are responsible for insurance for contents, chattels and public liability insurance for your apartment, car space and storage cage.