The Owners Corporation Committee has implemented a management plan to help protect residents against the spread of COVID-19.
The key objectives of the plan are to
- Protect residents from contagion.
- Support residents affected by isolation or hospitalisation.
- Protect our cleaner who is vital to our ongoing efforts.
- Additional cleaning of balustrades, door handles and lift buttons in common areas.
- Reducing foot traffic through the building by encouraging residents to accept deliveries at the main entrance.
- Installing hand sanitiser at each entrance, as well as at the lift doors on level 1 and the waste collection area on ground level.
- Postponing all non-essential maintenance.
- Discouraging sharing of the lift.
What you should do
You are requested to
- Practice social distancing
- Sanitise your hands on entering the building
- Limit the use of the lift to two occupants (or the occupants of your apartment)
If you are feeling unwell and display symptoms of the virus, you should contact the COVID-19 hotline on 1800 675 398 and undertake a test immediately.
Should you test positive for COVID-19 or are a person at risk, we request that you inform the Owners Corporation Manager so that he may notify other residents and arrange a deep clean of the common areas.
Your identity and privacy will be maintained.
If you are feeling distressed and need someone to talk to, you can call Beyond Blue Coronavirus Mental Wellbeing Support Services on 1800 512 348.